Bah humbug

I love everything about Christmas except the actual day of...
I love the lights, the decorations, music, corny movies, and the food. 
Yes definitely the food! 
I saw this awesome photo on a facebook post by re-blinged.


So I thought to myself I could easily do this.


I've had this dress form for years. She has floated around the house and has been decorated a countless number of ways. She now resides in my daughters room where she is adorned with  tomorrows outfits and high school basketball jerseys. 


I took a tomato cage I had, zip tied it to her (the dress form)s waist and began wrapping pre lit garland from +The Home Depot around, zip tying as needed. Kitty Winston not a must in the process, but if you happen to have one ( a cat ) lying around, they are a big help!

Here are the some of the finished pics.


I added A bright raspberry colored sash and pearl necklace. I think she turned ought great. what do you think? Best part is that the garland came with a battery pack and 6 hour timer. She adds a classy touch of Christmas to my daughters room, and a great hiding place for Winston to escape from Letty.

Comments

Popular Posts