Mmmmmmmooooooooommmmm I don't feel good!



So it's that time of year. The coughing, sneezing, stuffy head, complain to mom time of year! My little one, fifteen and 5' 8", but still my little one, is sick. So what's one to do? Make vomit, puke, or throw up salad of coarse! Now, it's not really named that, it just looks like something previously ingested! My hubby a.ka. the other half decided instead to name it Timov.... Vomit spelled backwards. A little more appetizing don't you think? This salad is my daughters favorite and I make it every year when cranberries are abundant.


Now tell me this doesn't look like something you've expelled at some point in your life!? If anyone is interested in the recipe just let me know, it makes a wonderful addition to any Thanksgiving feast. 































Comments

Popular Posts