When one door closes...

So I started this blog with good intentions, but quickly came to realize that it's harder to come up with more than 15 second snippets at a time. Damn Instagram! Those of you that follow my darling Letty know that's it's been busy around our home lately. We had the opportunity to foster three adorable puppies and ended up keeping one. Although we haven't officially adopted Sir Walter, we consider him ours. The poor guy has been so sick, and all our time has been given to his recovery. After a couple days now on this new diet and medication routine things are looking up.
Now on to what this post is all about.... Doors. My poor husband has been working his butt off on projects I keep throwing at him. I'm lucky he puts up with me. I kept telling him that I wanted something other than the horrible baby gate to keep the dogs out of the kids rooms, but couldn't find anything I liked... Until I found a post on Instagram by carol5040.



Before photo, horrible baby gate




 


Now my husband being the way he is, can't just build a simple gate. No, he has to make it indestructible! It can't possibly swing one way... Oh no, it has to swing both ways (no pun intended)! Not only did he build the gate, but a barn door for our bathroom. Yay! Did I mention just how @"awesome he is?!
Bathroom barn door before +BEHR Paint pure white
from  


Baby barn gate in the making
Can't thank the other half enough for all he does for our family. And a big thanks to @carol5040 for the idea.



Comments

  1. Oh my goodness, I need one of these doors!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I know a guy who can make it happen 😳

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular Posts